The battery spot welding machine for lithium-ion batteries uses a capacitor energy storage transistor to control the discharge power, and uses the energy stored in the capacitor to continue welding. The welding current rises very fast, which is suitable for ultra-precision welding.
Scope of application:
The battery spot welding machine for lithium-ion batteries is particularly suitable for the welding of lithium-ion battery packs, such as E-bike battery, AGV battery, Power Tool battery, E-motorcycle battery, etc.
1. The lithium-ion battery spot welder is controlled by a 32-bit microprocessor, digital energy setting, precise control of welding energy.
2. The alarm function can effectively detect the welding current, anti-interference design, and reliable operation.
3. The unique and excellent characteristics of dual-pulse welding provide better welding quality pulses. Different energy is used to discharge the welding object twice continuously, and the welding effect is stronger and more beautiful.
4. Using precise digital control, 32 groups of parameters can be stored in advance, and can be changed and recalled at will.
5. The color LCD screen can easily display the welding parameters and curves.
6. The discharge time can be precisely controlled to make the solder joints stronger and more beautiful.
7. The minimum division of welding adjustment time is 10ns, which makes the precision more precise.
Spot Welding Machine for Lithium-ion Batteries
Welding speed of nickel sheet
Effective travel of working platform
A: fixed current control
B: fixed voltage control
C: fixed current and voltage control
220VAC±10% / 50/60Hz
Maximum power consumption
Maximum welding current
Current setting range
Voltage setting range
Current RMS / Voltage RMS
Peak current / Peak voltage
Welding needle configuration
1.8mm or 3mm or 6mm
Debugging Spacing of Welding Needles
Pure nickel sheet
Thickness of the nickel sheet
Contact: Rudy Yan
Phone: 0086- 188 0506 7911
Add: WinAck Group, Xiangbei Industrial Zone, Xiamen City, China