The 18650 battery cell spot welder has a small welding transformer, but the output is large, increasing the inverter frequency from 50/60Hz to 4000Hz, and converting the power to DC power for welding through the rectifier diodes in the transformer.
This battery spot welder is modular in design and important components include the inverter, welding controller and medium frequency transformer. In addition, a microcomputer multifunctional controller with two analog/digital conversion circuits is equipped to automatically adjust the power supply voltage changes and ambient temperature changes to maintain stable output.
1. It adopts DSP chip control and has two working modes: constant voltage command output and constant current output.
2. Primary sampling feedback at the 1 μs level guarantees constant current output.
3. The inverter bridge uses soft switching technology to reduce switching losses and reduce electromagnetic interference.
4. The current abnormal sound and light alarm to prevent false welding.
5. High operating frequency, low transformer loss, energy saving.
6. 30 sets of welding parameters can be stored for quick switching between different products.
7. Digitally set welding parameters, easy and convenient to operate.
Scope of application:
The spot welding 18650 cells machine is suitable for battery pack assembly, such as power-tool battery, street light battery, EV battery, electric motorcycle battery…
Spot Welding 18650 Cells Machine Parameters
Battery Spot Welding Machine
Fixed current control
|380V±10% / 50/60Hz|
Maximum Power of Transformer
Adjustment range of welding head height
Welding cycle time
Single point welding
Number of welding pulses
Welding needle configuration
1.8mm or 3mm or 6mm
Debugging Spacing of Welding Needles
Pure nickel sheet or nickel-plated steel
Contact: Rudy Yan
Phone: 0086- 188 0506 7911
Add: WinAck Group, Xiangbei Industrial Zone, Xiamen City, China