The battery simulator is a high-precision DC-DC regulated power supply with load function. It is equipped with linear power supply, and the input and output modes of each channel are two-wire or four-wire (differential four-electrode: V+, I+, V-, I-), and has the same charging and discharging function as real batteries.
1. Voltage simulation
The battery simulator has the function of single battery cell voltage simulation, which can simulate the change of battery voltage within 1mV~5000mV; setting resolution: 0.1mV; accuracy: ± (0.01%FS+0.01%RD).
2. Current simulation
Each channel of the battery emulator can adjust its output voltage to change individually, complete the battery voltage simulation charging and discharging function test, used to detect the battery balancing function of BMS, the current of each channel can be changed within -3000mA~3000mA; setting resolution: 0.1mA; accuracy: ± (0.01%FS+0.01%RD).
Set the jump and end conditions according to the conventional variables (voltage, current, time, capacity, energy, power and temperature) and custom variables.
3. CAN communication
The output of voltage and current adopts CAN communication to connect with PC, with fast communication speed and strong anti-interference. The response time of a single channel is ≤50ms.
4. PC control system
The PC control system adopts the LabVIEW/Combined Programming Language software system to write, complete the instruction sending, data acquisition and sorting, and generate the test report.
5. BMS equalization function test
The battery cell simulator can be used for active/passive equalization function test of BMS.
6. BMS power consumption test
The battery cell emulator can realize the standby power consumption test of the battery management system.
1. The battery emulator is equipped with linear power supply, AC ripple is minimal.
2. The current dual-range output can automatically and continuously switch to detect static power consumption and balance current.
3. With charging and discharging function, and fast response.
4. The voltage and current of each channel can be adjusted at the same time, interactively, independently, and dynamically customize the voltage condition programming function.
5. The input and output modes of each channel are four-wire differential four-electrode: V+, I+, V-, I-.
6. LCD display, and the panel can directly set parameters.
7. Voltage and current output automatic calibration function.
8. Each channel of the battery emulator is independent and does not interfere with each other.
9. Multiple battery simulators can be used in combination. For example, two 12CH battery simulators can form a 24CH battery simulator.
10. The battery simulator can be connected to a PC through CAN communication, equipped with programmable control software, which is easier to operate and more powerful.
Scope of application:
The battery emulator is mainly used for the calibration of the voltage detection accuracy of the single battery cells of the BMS/PCM/PCBA, which can accurately simulate the voltage and DC current of the single battery cells.
The battery cell emulator can accurately simulate the fault diagnosis states such as the voltage of the single battery cell is greater than the set value, the voltage of the single battery cell is less than the set value, and the consistency deviation of the single battery cell voltage is greater than the set condition, so as to detect the fault diagnosis ability of the BMS system.
Each channel of the battery simulator can also output and input DC current for testing balanced currents.
Number of analog channels
12 channels / SET (Customizable)
Single-phase, 220VAC, 50/60Hz
Output voltage range/CH
Output current range/CH
Input and output modes of each channel
Differential four-electrode: V+, I+, V-, I-
Constant current output
Overload protection current
Reverse charging maximum current
Constant voltage output
Bipolar and reverse polarity charge current
Ripple Noise (20Hz~20MHz)
Color LCD display
CAN 2.0 communication, connect with PC
<85%RH (no condensation)
AC/DC withstand voltage test (AC input to case)
AC: 550V, 1min, leakage current <2.0mA
DC: 1500V, 1min, leakage current <0.5mA
Insulation resistance test (DC output to case)
Contact: Rudy Yan
Phone: 0086- 188 0506 7911
Add: WinAck Group, Xiangbei Industrial Zone, Xiamen City, China